Please don't forget to read my first post "MEET KENNEDY" it will give you his story from the begining , It's where you get a glimpse of how we both got to this point in our lives. To a transitioned child...... and as a mother to my daughter to a mother to my son. From an upset misunderstood child to a happy robust boy ready to embrace the world!!


Thank you



Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A look back

This was our trip to New York and Kennedy had recently transitioned.  He fell in love with this city, at such a young age, I thought that was interesting!  He now has room done in a New York theme, pics to come soon! 

3 comments:

  1. It's fascinating the different interests that children have and cultivate.

    Do you know this website, Humans of New York? http://www.humansofnewyork.com/
    Kennedy would probably like it. (Though you might have to screen some of the captions, it is mostly kid-friendly, but the captions are not always clean of curse-words). Brandon Stanton, the photography behind HONY, just published a book, perhaps a future gift? :)

    (I am not associated with HONY in anyway, other than the fact that I am a fan of his work!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you feel...but Please be respectfull this is a very personal site thank you!